About p≡p Security
At p≡p Security, Our mission is to make messaging ultimately secure and convenient for every enterprise. We are committed to developing and broadly distributing complete and transparent software solutions for easy protection of privacy. In this we want to become the leading experts.
p≡p Security is an international company with teams in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, and the UK. We’re an equal opportunity employer and proud of our diversity and multi-cultural background.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage!
As a Senior C# Developer at p≡p Security, you are playing a key and essential role by participating in all stages of our company’s flagship product life cycle.
In a time of constant cyber-attacks on our privacy, corporate information and societal processes in government and the defense of our freedom, we at p≡p Security have built the rails for a secure architecture that protects our privacy and freedom, by ensuring best-in-class security through a Zero Trust Architecture.
If freedom through a maximum of data protection is your thing – this job may be just the one you’ve been looking for.
We’re looking for a Senior C# Developer to further strengthen our Outlook team - the ideal candidate preferably has experience with Office Automation.
You will be working with a great international team in a hybrid work environment.
You will work closely with other engineers using agile methodologies.
To learn more about us visit https://www.pep.security
- Work closely with all stakeholders to achieve the goals
- Write clean code following best practices, faithful to SOLID principles and using design patterns to encourage the creation of maintainable and reusable code
- Fixing of bugs
- Code defined features, test and maintain
- Write high-quality code that meets high-quality standards
- Follow Scrum principles
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with C# software development
- Experience in building and debugging multithreaded software systems
- Excellent knowledge of development / debugging in the Windows environment (Visual Studio IDE)
- Strong proficiency in .NET Standard (4.5+) API
- Knowledge in embedded databases such as SQLite
- Basic knowledge of software architecture
- Strong understanding of code refactoring
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms provided by APIs
- Excellent understanding of concurrency problems
- Skills in version control systems, preferably Git or similar
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and clean code practices
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Provide and accept constructive criticism
- Eager to learn and ability to learn quickly
- You are enthusiastic about cyber security and digital privacy
- Knowledge in C/C++ and scripting languages (Python)
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and empathetic, have a can-do- and positive attitude and want to deliver quickly (always assuring software quality) and iterate fast by overcoming and breaking down barriers
- You are a team player and enjoy sharing knowledge and collaborating with your co-workers and cross-functional teams.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge in Office automation
- Knowledge of COM interfaces in C#
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) and Outlook Object Model
- Experience with C/C++ and scripting languages (Python)
- Experience with WiX Toolset
- You understand the principles behind ZTA, PGP, S/MIME, X.509, PKI
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Antonio Tena (firstname.lastname@example.org) is looking forward to receive your application or to answer your questions.