In the event You are in material breach of the TOU, p≡p may, at its sole discretion refuse You any current or future use of p≡p website. p≡p may remove any Content posted on p≡p website at p≡p’s sole discretion. p≡p shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or change to p≡p website and/or the Services. If You send or upload Content that is confidential or proprietary of a third party without that third party's permission, or, if You transmit or upload Content that is intended to infect, corrupt or otherwise disrupt the operation of p≡p website or any other Users computer system, p≡p may report You to the relevant authorities to ensure You are held accountable to the fullest extent of applicable laws.
You agree not to use p≡p website to:
1. publish, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that (a) You do not have the right to make available (b) is unlawful, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (c) infringes any Intellectual Property Rights of any party, (d) includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, surveys, junk mail, spamming, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise, or (e) contains a software virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot, corrupted file, or any other computer file or software designed to interrupt, destroy, damage or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, software or other property;
2. defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others such as rights of privacy and publicity;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an p≡p official, p≡p employee, or any other third party, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. forge email headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
5. download any file or Content posted by another user that You know, or reasonably should know, should not be legally reproduced, displayed, performed and/or distributed in such manner;
6. interfere with or disrupt the Services, servers, or networks which support the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
7. violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations;
8. harvest, collect, or store personal information or data of other Users.