Posted 1 day, 1 hour ago
We are a security start-up company based in Luxembourg, Switzerland and Barcelona. Our mission is to change the standard for written communication from unencrypted to encrypted communication. Our solutions will be used by anyone, from individuals to large organizations and governments.
To extend our international and growing team we are looking for a Head of IT in Luxembourg or Barcelona.
Together with your team (1-2 people) you operate and adapt the IT environment according to the organizational goals.
- Ensure smooth operation of the IT infrastructure
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating IT projects in line with organizational objectives
- Identifying vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades/changes and opportunities for improvement
- Proposing strategic solutions and recommending new systems and software
- Ensuring reported issues are resolved in a timely manner
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- ITIL Certification is desirable
- Very strong knowledge in Linux and networking with a focus on security
- Knowledge in Microsoft Exchange
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, service minded and result oriented
- Fluency in English
Patrick Meier (firstname.lastname@example.org) is looking forward to receive your application or to answer your questions.