Posted 2 months ago
We are a security start-up company based in Luxembourg, Switzerland and Barcelona. Our mission is to change the standard for written communication from unencrypted to encrypted communication. Our solutions will be used by anyone, from individuals to large organizations and governments.
To extend our international and growing team we are looking for a IT Service Desk and Support Engineer in Barcelona. The ideal candidate has a broad IT knowledge, is customer focused, exceptionally organized and stress resistant. This is a great opportunity to utilize your experience to help to establish a service desk and support organization.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to external customers
- Handling, tracking, dispatching and escalation of customer requests
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the customer and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Execute (manual and automated) tests according to test plans on different platforms
- Analysis of test results and build reproducible cases
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution including retesting
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is a plus
- Knowledge of solutions / technologies like MS Outlook, Android, iOS, E-Mail (IMAP, ActiveSync, Exchange), PGP
- Profound IT knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in autonomy
- Ability to follow up on incidents and to set priorities
- Service minded and result oriented
- Enjoy team work
Patrick Meier (email@example.com) is looking forward to receive your application or to answer your questions.