About p≡p Security
At p≡p Security, Our mission is to make messaging ultimately secure and convenient for every enterprise. We are committed to developing and broadly distributing complete and transparent software solutions for easy protection of privacy. In this we want to become the leading experts.
p≡p Security is an international company with teams in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, and the UK. We’re an equal opportunity employer and proud of our diversity and multi-cultural background.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage!
In a time of constant cyber-attacks on our privacy, corporate information and societal processes in government and the defense of our freedom, we at p≡p Security have built the rails for a secure architecture that protects our privacy and freedom, by ensuring best-in-class security through a Zero Trust Architecture.
If freedom through a maximum of data protection is your thing – this job may be just the one you’ve been looking for.
As a Senior Architect SW Applications at p≡p Security you are playing a key role in our company’s product development process.
You will own the translation of our Zero Trust Architecture Master Plan into value-added customer applications. You will lead and direct the application software architecture board, ensuring highly scalable and performant applications in the context of a cost effective and efficient development organization. You will coach teams in best practices on how to implement the company’s architectural vision. You will lead teams in achieving a maximum number of synergies with the goal of building a high-performance engineering organization. By working closely with the founder and chief software architect, you ensure the implementation of the overall technology vision of the company. You show commitment by doing whatever is necessary to build the best product possible – and that means being actively engaged with your teams. Working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond is as important as to be close to the team, so you can communicate tailored messages to different people about each aspect of your product at any given time.
- You work closely with all stakeholders to define the architectural vision of our application portfolio
- You lead all engineering teams in implementing the vision along the overall Zero Trust Architecture Master Plan.
- You work with the chief software architect to translate technological directions into an application architecture framework
- You drive pragmatic MVPs for new features and products, thriving for an optimum product market fit before entering the main product development process
- You apply the principles of agile product development balancing effective, efficient, and sustainable engineering principles.
- You implement the software delivery performance framework DORA
- You oversee and participate in all development stages - you are a key player and coach in the entire engineering process.
- You relentlessly work on improving knowledge, skills, processes, and documentation, by actively contributing to our learning organization.
- Your track the product progress and make it transparent to the team and the stakeholders.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have a track record in leading teams and providing architectural directions in application software development
- Your worked more than 5 years as an Architect and Engineering Lead in a B2B environment
- You are enthusiastic about cyber security and digital privacy
- You have a solid understanding about the principles and architectures in cyber security and have a thorough understanding of the industry
- You already developed a product in the industry – pref. multi-platform
- Your are proficient in C/C++, Java, Swift – Python bonus
- You are an agile, CI/CD, security evangelizer
- You have worked with Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, .net, iOS, Android and security tools and have multi-year software engineering experience.
- You have experience in working with Azure or similar Cloud Providers.
- You are enthusiastic, have a can-do attitude and want to deliver quickly and iterate fast. When you see something broken, you can't help but fix it. You like to collaborate and communicate asynchronously.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- You embrace the principles of a serving coach
- You lead through a clean structure, clear goals, and excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- You are an empathetic leader and decision maker
Nice to Have
- You understand Email architectures and principles
- You understand the principles behind ZTA, PGP, S/MIME, X.509, PKI
- You have experience in creating successful mobile apps as well as desktop and cloud applications
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Michael Jaschke (firstname.lastname@example.org) is looking forward to receive your application or to answer your questions.