Posted 23 hours, 14 minutes ago
We are a well funded security start-up company based in Barcelona, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Our mission is to change the standard for written communication from unencrypted to encrypted communication. Our solutions will be used by anyone, from individuals to large organizations and governments.
To extend our international and fast growing team we are looking for a Senior Support Engineer.
The ideal candidate has worked in the support organization of a software company and knows its processes. With your broad IT knowledge (focus on Windows) you helped customers in the past to resolve issues. This is a great opportunity to utilize your experience to help to establish a service desk and support organization. This position is located in Barcelona.
- Handling, tracking, dispatching and escalation of customer requests
- Help build a service desk and support organization
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the customer and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution including retesting
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance to jointly resolve issues
- Support Quality Assurance as time allows
- At least 3 years of experience in a support organization of software company
- Broad IT knowledge with advanced troubleshooting skills in a technical environment (Windows, Office, Exchange, iOS & Android) and encryption
- In-depth knowledge of Windows including analysis tools like Sysinternals is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in autonomy
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a big plus
- Ability to follow up on incidents and to set priorities
- Service minded and result oriented
- Enjoy team work
Björn Pettersson (email@example.com) is looking forward to receive your application or to answer your questions.