Posted 3 months, 1 week ago
We are a well funded security start-up company based in Barcelona, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Our mission is to change the standard for written communication from unencrypted to encrypted communication. Our solutions will be used by anyone, from individuals to large organizations and governments.
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer for a 6-month contract located in our Barcelona office. The position will start with work from home but as soon as restrictions is lifted the role will be office based together with the rest of the QA team. There might be a permanent opportunity to join our team after the end of the 6 month contract.
As a contractor you will support our growing QA team to test and verify our banking/SWIFT products. The environment is highly technical and spans from servers, desktop applications and network appliances.
The role requires someone that can learn on the job, be inquisitive and likes to figure out how things work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build tools in Python to simulate bank environments.
• Increase current automated integration tests.
• Provide estimation of timescales for test work when required
• Be able to produce clear and well written bug reports
• Assist QA manager in maintaining and improving QA processes for the banking products
• Perform any other duties as required by the QA Manager
• Linux knowledge including command line scripting
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in Virtualization
• Ability to work in autonomy, but enjoy teamwork
• Service minded and result oriented
• Fluency in English
• Hands on experience with J2EE, IBM MQ, Regex and Xpath
• Banking background is a plus
• Experience in encryption, PGP, private/public keys.
• Experience with Docker and Terraform/Packer
• Fast growing company with strong prospects
• Work in an international environment
• Great variety of projects
• Central Barcelona office
Björn Pettersson (firstname.lastname@example.org) is looking forward to receive your application or to answer your questions.