Posted 23 hours, 15 minutes ago
We are a well funded security start-up company based in Barcelona, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Our mission is to change the standard for written communication from unencrypted to encrypted communication. Our solutions will be used by anyone, from individuals to large organizations and governments.
To extend our international and fast growing team we are looking for a Software QA Engineer.
As a Software QA Engineer you will join our growing QA team to test and verify our banking/SWIFT products. The environment is highly technical and spans from servers, desktop applications and network appliances.
The role requires someone that can learn on the job, be inquisitive and likes to figure out how things work.
- Define, implement and perform testing (manual and automated) on our banking products to discover any software bugs that are present
- Provide estimation of timescales for test work when required
- Analysis of test results and build reproducible cases
- Be able to produce clear and well written bug reports
- Assist QA manager in maintaining and improving QA processes for the banking products
- Define test plans and ensure its execution and quality
- Perform any other duties as required by the QA Manager
- At least 3 years experience in software development and/or testing role
- Profound Linux knowledge including command line scripting
- Hands on experience with J2EE, IBM MQ, Regex and XPath
- Knowledge in Python is a plus
- Banking background is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in autonomy, but enjoy teamwork
- Service minded and result oriented
- Fluency in English
Björn Pettersson (email@example.com) is looking forward to receive your application or to answer your questions.