Posted 1 week ago
We are a security start-up company based in Luxembourg, Switzerland and Barcelona. Our mission is to change the standard for written communication from unencrypted to encrypted communication. Our solutions will be used by anyone, from individuals to large organizations and governments.
To extend our international and growing team we are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Manager in Barcelona.
As Quality Assurance Manager you ensure the quality of all pEp products. You manage the QA team (currently 2 people, but growing) and develop and implement the QA strategy and processes.
- Develop and implement the QA strategy
- Responsibility for the QA process across all products of pEp
- Define and implement test cases
- Define test plans and ensure its execution and quality
- Execute test cases
- Report and discuss issues with the QA and development team
- Keep an overview of the different projects, issues and its priorities
- At least 2+ years of experience in QA, ideally with some management experience
- Development background highly desirable
- Experience using test strategies, test automation frameworks and tools (ideally Cucumber/BDD Framework) on iOS, Android or .Net
- Knowledge in Python
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in autonomy and enjoy team work
- Pro-active, service minded and result oriented
- Fluency in English
Patrick Meier (email@example.com) is looking forward to receive your application or to answer your questions.