Posted 1 day, 13 hours ago
We are a security start-up company based in Luxembourg, Switzerland and Barcelona. Our mission is to change the standard for written communication from unencrypted to encrypted communication. Our solutions will be used by anyone, from individuals to large organizations and governments.
To extend our international and growing team we are looking for an:
System Engineer Windows
Within our team we elaborate concepts and best practices on how to rollout p≡p products in enterprise environments. We are looking for a motivated, well organized colleague to extend our team in Luxembourg.
• Define concepts and best practices for the rollout and operation of all p≡p products in enterprise environments
• Provide tools and documentation to support rollouts and operation of p≡p
• Setup and operation of internal test infrastructure (Windows Server, Exchange)
• 3rd level support to internal and external customers
• Update internal knowledge base and documentation to share knowledge within the team
• Hands on experience with Office 365 (E-Mail) & Windows/Exchange/AV/DLP and similar
• Software deployment in enterprise environments (ideally related to E-Mail)
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a large organization
• Scripting (ideally in Python)
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in autonomy and enjoy team work
• Service minded and result oriented
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge in E-Mail encryption (PGP, S/MIME) is a plus
• German is a strong plus
Patrick Meier (email@example.com) is looking forward to receive your application or to answer your questions.